[Systems] SN experiencing performance issues

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Thu Apr 17 22:30:46 EDT 2014

On 04/17/2014 09:41 PM, Laura Vargas wrote:
> Sugar Network client currently has over 5,000 users and has a great
> performance.
>
> Not sure what you did but thank you Aleksey.
>
> Will continue monitoring :D

Nice :)  Would it be possible to organize a irc meeting to explain how
the service work to the rest of the team? Maybe also add a short page to
the wiki listing the most common sysadmin procedures?

Don't misunderstand me: I'm glad you guys are taking care of this
service autonomously, and I don't intend to step on your toes in any way.

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team