[Systems] [Sugar-devel] git.sugarlabs.org down for unplanned maintenance

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Sat Apr 12 14:39:58 EDT 2014

If it is necessary it could be moved.
Sugar Network at this point is "in production" and we do have a process
for deployment (there is testing and devel instance).
Alsroot has had a pretty good track record of keeping git up and
running. I think it's a shame people are moving to github.
What we should be asking I think is how we can provide better service
for our users/developers (for example, having more people monitoring
services and reacting when things crash).

Regards,
Sebastian