[Systems] git.sugarlabs.org down for unplanned maintenance

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Fri Apr 11 20:51:20 EDT 2014

I was notified that git.sugarlabs.org was showing errors.

After some head scraping I realized that the root filesystem on jita was
full. I looked around and found giant request logs containing millions
of requests apparently originating from XOs located in Peru.

We've been DDOSed by our own creature :-)

Anyway, the machine also had a giant, very fragmented mysql database
that I'm currently cleaning up. Gitorious will be back online in less
than 1 hour. Contact me on IRC if this is blocking your work, I can
postpone the maintenance.

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team