[Systems] Justice seems to be down

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Sep 13 19:32:44 EDT 2013

Justice crashed today and I couldn't access the remote management
console. Luke went to the Media Lab and rebooted it.

We don't know exactly what happened, but it might be a sign of a
hardware issue. In case it gets worse, we can swap the hard drives with
Freedom, which is our hot standby. You will loose the buildbots, but
those can be recreated quickly and easily, correct?

 \X/  http://codewiz.org