[Systems] Log in to Activities @ Sugarlabs

Rangan Srikhanta rangan at laptop.org.au
Mon Sep 2 06:59:08 EDT 2013

Hi Bernie,

I really appreciate the offer to provide access to ASLO.

At this stage we are going to pull together a static page with the
activities we have approved to work (i.e. only ~30 activities at this
stage).

Once we move to a more thorough implementation it might be wise to reach
out to you again.

All the best,

Rangan