[Systems] Log in to Activities @ Sugarlabs

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Sep 2 16:09:38 EDT 2013

Go ahead and register an account here:

  http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/users/register

Then, Aleksey will give you permission to edit all activities.

In addition, you could create an activity collection for your deployment
and make the Sugar updater use it (we wanted to do this for Paraguay a
couple of years ago but at the time there were two different updater
control panels for Sugar and the one we were using did not support the
ASLO update protocol).

 \X/  http://codewiz.org