[Systems] URGENT: SSL Certificate renewal for *.sugarlabs.org and (possibly) wiki.sugarlabs.org

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Mon Oct 28 17:41:57 EDT 2013

Please note that the SSL certificates for *.sugarlabs.org and
wiki.sugarlabs.org expire this Thursday 31 October 2013.

If you'd like them renewed, can someone send me a new CSR for one/both
of the above.  I suggest doing a 2 or 3 year renewal so we don't have to
deal with this as often.  (I can't recall if you have to specific this
when you generate the CSR or not...)

The cost, BTW, is donated by Gandi.net who made a gracious donation of
services to all Conservancy projects.

Please get this to me as soon as you can so we have time to do the
validation process before the old certificates expire.

As I recall, it was an error that the two SSL certificates were
generated and in fact I think you only need one wildcard one for
*.sugarlabs.org, so perhaps that's the only one that needs renewal.
Please let me know.  Thanks!
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy