[Systems] New Pootle instance (Was: Request for shell account)

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Fri Jun 28 11:39:24 EDT 2013

On 06/28/13 11:09, Aneesh Dogra wrote:
> Okay. Now I finally have the Pootle 2.5.1-alpha1 instance running on
> newpootle.sugarlabs.org <http://newpootle.sugarlabs.org>. I have added
> some test projects including fototoon, feel free to test how it works.
>
> Now, I need access to the old VM. This is getting interesting! :)

Ok, you can ssh into pootle.sugarlabs.org.

To dump the database, you can use the password in the Pootle config.
Please be extra careful when working on the production machine.

After we confirm that everything works on the new instance, we'll
announce the cut-off date on sugar-devel@, put the old instance in
read-only mode, do one last sync of the data and switch the CNAME to
newpootle.

Thank you for taking care of this,

--
Bernie Innocenti