[Systems] Zatoichi is down

Roberto Rodriguez Alcala rralcala at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 12:00:00 EDT 2013

Bernie,

About the last part in your email, I've checked justice today and I've
found lines in the history suggesting that zatoichi was migrated from
justice to housetree.

There's also a non-bootable entry on virsh because the lv is not there
anymore. Maybe the migration was done and rolled back.

Best,

Roberto

--
Roberto Rodríguez Alcalá