[Systems] Zatoichi is down

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jun 18 11:36:28 EDT 2013

+dogi
+rgs

On 06/18/13 10:39, Roberto Rodriguez Alcala wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I got a report that zatoichi.sugarlabs.org was not running and I've
> found that it was moved to housetree but I don't have access there.
>
> Can someone give me a hand?

I rebooted zatoichi. Does it work? I only have console access, no shell
access.

Some context: until Sugar Labs acquired its own servers, all our VMs
were kindly hosted by Dogi on his personal servers housetree and treehouse.

zatoichi and serendipity (Raul's personal VM) are still running on
housetree and I think it's fine with Dogi (but check with him to make
sure). You're also welcome to migrate either or both these VMs to justice.

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team