[Systems] keys.sugarlabs.org won't return

Sascha Silbe sascha-pgp at silbe.org
Mon Jun 17 05:55:40 EDT 2013

Hello,

thanks everyone for having peered with keys.sugarlabs.org.

The SKS instance on keys.sugarlabs.org broke some time ago and I don't
seem to have sufficient privileges anymore to fix it. As I'm already
busy with other stuff and don't do as much with (Open)PGP as I used to,
I won't work on reviving it. Maybe I'll come back some time in the
future and operate a key server again (this time on my own hardware),
but not for now.

Please remove keys.sugarlabs.org from your SKS membership files.

Sascha