[Systems] Upgrading bender

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 04:40:32 EST 2013

On 14 January 2013 10:24, Simone Roselli <sroselli at develer.com> wrote:

> A died boot shows:
>
> Error 16
>
> has it ever happened?

Do you get that before the grub prompt? If it's a grub error it would
probably be problematic to recover (needs another device to boot,
etc). And I'm not sure we would be able to upgrade to F17 after
anyway, the fs conversion seems quite problematic to do locally, let
alone remotely.

I wonder if it would be easier to just install Fedora 17 clean (or 18
if it's actually released tomorrow). I don't have any data I care
about on the machine, not sure if it's the same for Bernie.