[Systems] I could really use a hand with some Pootle issues

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 10:46:09 EST 2013

I got some help from the Pootle folks and for now I have mdoified
/etc/pootle/localsetting.py to turn off self-registration.

# Set this to False to disable user registration, admins will still be
# able to create user accounts.
CAN_REGISTER = False

This should hold the flood in abeyance until I can come up wit ha
better solution.

cjl