[Systems] Cleaned up wiki cursors

Frederick Grose fgrose at sugarlabs.org
Tue Feb 19 19:06:51 EST 2013

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:18 PM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at sugarlabs.org>wrote:

> Yesterday I noticed that the wiki was loading non-SSL resources when
> accessed through https://. So I discovered that our custom CSS was
>
> As I was there, I've scaled down the cursors to 75% of their original
> size, so they don't look huge compared to the system cursors.

(On common screen resolutions except for the XO, where they are now
smaller.)

> Thanks for fixing the hot-spots, Frederick! ImageMagick's convert
> program looses them.

I used the RealWorld Cursor Editor in Windows,
http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-maker
to edit the files.

> It would be interesting to check if the Windows
> Chromium bug is still present.

It's fixed in Chrome, but persists in Browse.
Visit http://wiki-devel.sugarlabs.org/ to see the original 32x32 pixel
cursors and the significance of Webkit/Browse not respecting the hot-spots
on the text cursor for example.

      --Fred