[Systems] lost wiki password

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 13:41:20 EST 2013

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 4:40 PM, Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys, sorry to bother you, but I forgot my SL wiki password (login is
> SeanDaly). Can you please reset it, or did I miss an automated reset feature
> somewhere?
>
> thanks
> Sean

I'm speculating that with the addition of OpenID as a login option,
the method for password resets may have changed.  However, I'm a
little fuzzy on the details.

I think it may take an SL sysadmin (as opposed to just a wiki b-crat,
for instance).  I looked at the various options for doing this via
Special pages (logged on as a b-crat), but I did not immediately see a
MW-accessible interface for doing this for you, or I would have done
it.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Resetting_passwords

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

cjl