[Systems] SSL Certificate needs reply from admin at sugarlabs.org (was Re: [support-en #4490050] [GANDI] [SSL-VALID] *.sugarlabs.org)

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Sat Feb 2 22:53:22 EST 2013

On 10/19/12 07:28, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-10-18 at 10:55 -0400, Luke Faraone wrote:
>> Bradley,
>>
>> On 18 October 2012 10:05, Bradley M. Kuhn <bkuhn at sfconservancy.org>
>> wrote:
>>         It appears that the email sent to <admin at sugarlabs.org> was
>>         not handled,
>>         and that's why the SSL certificate has not yet issued.  Does
>>         anyone on
>>         systems@ have access to that address?  Can you find the email
>>         from
>>         Comodo from a few weeks ago and DTRT?  If you need that email
>>         regenerated, please let me know.
>>

>> They need to send the email again. I'm not sure why they would send
>> mail to admin@; that's not a standard address for domain contact as
>> defined by RFC2142.
>>

>> I've redirected admin@ to an RT queue.
>
> Thank you, Luke!
> Bradley, shall we try one more time?

Sorry for tormenting you again with this old issue, Bradley.

Today I looked in my 2012 inbox and found an email from Comodo dated
10/30/2012 which contained a link and a code for obtaining the
certificate for *.sugarlabs.org.

I followed the link and got this error:

  You have entered the correct Domain Control Validation code, but the
  certificate has already been issued. Please close this window now.

I can't find the SSL certificate in my Gandi account. Perhaps it's
visible from yours?

NOTE: No need to panic, the certificate is useless without the secret
key which was used to generate the CSR.

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team