[Systems] Status of Pootle 2.5 migration

Aneesh Dogra aneesh at sugarlabs.org
Fri Aug 2 00:36:10 EDT 2013

Hey Bernie,

We have pootle 2.5 instance running smoothly now. Its just that we can't
use the pre-existing CVS integration pootle commands/scripts to commit the
translation files to their repos (because we follow a very different
directory structure than that of pootle). It won't be tough to make a
bash/python script to automate the CVS committing, but I need some inputs
on this.

I think we'll be production ready after we have this done.