[Systems] Fwd: [Translate-devel] Improvements for Amagama

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:12:05 EDT 2012

Query about our server capacity.

Aside from the issue of getting SFC to agree that translate.org is a
suitable guest (open source, etc.) on our infrastructure, would we
potentially have sufficient bandwidth, cycles and storage to offer
some hosting to parts of the Amagamma Translation Memory server  (or a
mirror) for Virtaal and Pootle?

Obviously this is also a policy question that the SLOBs would need to
sign off on, but there is no point in asking the policy question until
the question of technical capacity is answered.

cjl