[Systems] pe.wiki cleanup

Sebastian Silva sebastian at sugarlabs.org
Wed Nov 28 07:50:31 EST 2012

Thanks to everyone involved and to the students. I didn't set up the wiki
originally and indeed proper anti-spam countermeasures are required.

(There appear to be spam hits every couple of hours).

I'm on the road right now and will be arriving to Lima in a couple of days
(i'll cross the border with Ecuador today). Thus I can't coach or even do
much in a few days.

Now, it would be good to find a general solution because as you can see
here:
http://cl.sugarlabs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Especial:CambiosRecientes&days=90&limit=500
http://ar.sugarlabs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Especial:CambiosRecientes&days=90&limit=500<http://cl.sugarlabs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Especial:CambiosRecientes&days=90&limit=500>

- This is a general problem with "local labs" wikis. It does appear
co.sugarlabs wiki is free of this problem so probably the badbehaviour
extension was installed.

A more general solution for getting rid of this problem, like copying real
pages into a new instance or setting up a spam killer wiki bot, would be
greatly appreciated.

I would not hesitate to provide sysop access to the wiki for a student
provided we had backups and he/she is properly identified and has proper
privileges.

Again, thanks to everyone involved in these effort, it certainly is of
great help.

Warm regards,

Sebastian

Sebastian Silva
http://somosazucar.org/
"Te imaginas si te pudieran enseñar sólo a leer pero no a escribir??"