[Systems] pe.wiki cleanup

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 22:30:02 EST 2012

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:05 PM, Frederick Grose <fgrose at sugarlabs.org> wrote:

>> Frederick, please sign up as a GCI mentor via the GCI site.
>

> Account created and request submitted.

I'll be posting the tasks shortly.

> Right.  Just thinking of the overall goal for the pe.wiki.

Yes, a long-tem strategy should be developed that works for all
stakeholders  While I understand that Sebastian is busy with other
things, the maintenance of the wiki is nonetheless essential from a
security POV

> Your plan makes sense as task opportunities for multiple students, so each
> can get a flavor for wiki maintenance.

Hey, wiki work is how I got my start back in 2007 with OLPC
volunteering.  And look how far ir has gotten me :-)

In all seriousness, although, as designed, these are admittedly
tedious tasks, but they have been broken down so that the joy can be
shared and IMHO getting to do a little work as a wiki sysop is a good
introduction to world of FOSS documentation and project management
tools.

cjl