[Systems] New Pootle instance for Sugar Labs

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Sun Nov 25 03:51:52 EST 2012

On Tue, 2012-11-20 at 17:02 +0530, Danishka Navin wrote:
> guys,
>
> let me know once the VM is ready.

AT LAST, IT'S READY!

Please log on newpootle.sugarlabs.org with your usual credentials and
you should be able to become root. It's a brand new ubuntu precise. I've
configured only the base system, you'll need to install pootle and copy
over the old data from the current production system.

When the new pootle server seems to work stably, we should coordinate
for the cut-over (which involves making the old pootle read-only,
performing a final sync, switching the dns records and finally
decommissioning the old VM).

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team