[Systems] Upgrading or decommissioning lightwave

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Sat Nov 24 18:52:09 EST 2012

While preparing to move over a few VMs to our new host justice, I've
been pondering on what to do with lightwave.

This machine could use a system upgrade, but it's only doing two things:

1. master nameserver
2. gpg keyserver

We could easily move the former to sunjammer (thus reducing our
nameservers to just two). What about the other one? Could we also move
it to sunjammer or maybe jita?

Just an idea to help reduce the sysadmin load. If someone volunteers to
rebuild lightwave on freedom and migrate all services to it, that's even
better.

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team