[Systems] Request for joining the Sysadmin Team

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue May 29 19:06:28 EDT 2012

BTW, Ruben: sorry to keep you waiting, I'm currently traveling in
Jamaica and I don't have very much time for email and irc.

You're very welcome to join the Infrastructure Team, especially since
we've established that you're definitely not an AI. Let's meet on IRC
when I come back to get you started on the job. Thanks,

Bernie