[Systems] Request for joining the Sysadmin Team

Rubén Rodríguez quidam at sugarlabs.org
Thu May 24 21:50:54 EDT 2012

Since I started working to make TOAST some two years ago (already?), and
now trough my work at Activity Central I've been becoming more and more
involved with the SugarLabs community. I would like to continue my
involvement by joining the SL sysadmin team. I can help with
infrastructure maintenance, web programming and design, etc.

Both my ssh and gpg public keys are attached in case my request is
accepted. :)
--
Rubén Rodríguez - SugarLabs.org