[Systems] Local Labs wikis up again Re: [IAEP] Sugar Labs maintenance outage: TODAY 16:00 EDT (20:00 UTC)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Sun May 27 00:29:34 EDT 2012

Hi,
Ok, finally I have made the time to run maintenance scripts for co.sl.org and
ar.sl.org. It was not trivial as some changes needed to be done to LocalConfig
and also maintenance needed to run from symlink (not full copy as done
previously) - it took me a while to discover that.
SpecialInterwiki extension was disabled because it could not be found.
I don't know if it was used.

I have also updated http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Service/wiki to reflect
known contacts in each country. It would be useful if you:
	- Added proper links to your profiles / contact information
	- If you have a shell account and want to take control of your
	  wiki instance, please give me your username and I will chown it
	  for you.

We are sorry these services have suffered such downtime and hope they
remain useful for you in contributing with the Sugar communities goals.

One is glad to be of service.
Regards,
Sebastian

Sebastian Silva <sebastian at somosazucar.org>