[Systems] [IAEP] Sugar Labs maintenance outage: TODAY 16:00 EDT (20:00 UTC)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Mon May 21 12:12:14 EDT 2012

Yes I haven't had time to work on this as I gave some hours last week
and failed to fix co.sugarlabs.org - I did fix pe. and cl.

Since nobody cared to report or mention the outage I had not given
priority to this.

One thing that would be nice is if each Local Lab could nominate a
contact person for Wiki administration.

I will document these contact persons in the wiki at:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Service/wiki

Please confirm Gustavo is such contact for .ar
I am contact for .pe
I'm cc'ing colombia mailing list as well as Werner from .cl.
I wish we had a mailing list for local labs.

Regards
Sebastian

Sebastian Silva <sebastian at somosazucar.org>