[Systems] Bug trackers for downstream issues discussion

Pablo Flores pflores at activitycentral.com
Sat Mar 17 09:59:55 EDT 2012

Thanks for your answers. I wanted to point out that tagging bugs can be
useful, but it's not enough for fitting deployments' needs. For instance,
it's a need having deployment's target version for the issues, and
following specific steps in the workflow like intermediate steps for
approving due dates and hours to be spent, or having the deployment's
approval before closing the ticket. Some of these things are SLA-related,
and that's why they aren't considered in SL bugtracker. An option could be
developing interoperation between SL bugtracker and some AC/deployment's
internal system, but for this (in case it's a good idea) it would also be
needed making changes to SL bugtracker.

It's a complex issue and maybe the best would be discussing it together
when Rubén and me are in Boston (26th to 29th). Can we make it possible?

Regards,
Pablo Flores
activitycentral.com