[Systems] afk from Jun 30 to Jul 9

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Jun 28 22:55:41 EDT 2012

Hello everyone,

next week I'll be traveling across California, with very little time to
check my email and even less time to monitor our production services.

Please  I'd feel more comfortable if at least one of the core admins
volunteered explicitly to be "on call" for next week, meaning that when
something important breaks you run with your pants on fire until it's
fixed. If you can't fix it, you look for someone else who can and set
their pants on fire too!

Seriously, even a half commitment to keep an eye on the machines would
be very appreciated.

 \X/  http://codewiz.org