[Systems] DNS change request

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Wed Apr 25 16:24:13 EDT 2012

Thank you very much Bernie.
I'll try to ping you tonight to get useful privileges.
Our Sugar Labs team is at the DIGETE / IADB seminar
"Caminos para aprender" with other actors in the
ecosystem today.
https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23Caminosparaaprender
We're seeing Paraguay Educa's presentation now
can be seen live at:
http://portalenvivo.perueduca.edu.pe/

Regards,
Sebastian