[Systems] Fixed pe.sugarlabs.org (other local labs will require same fix most likely)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Fri Apr 20 22:20:18 EDT 2012

On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 06:58:59 -0400
Stefan Unterhauser <stefan at unterhauser.name> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 2:06 AM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2012-04-17 at 21:06 -0500, Sebastian Silva wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >> Looks like update of mediawiki broke local labs wikis.
> >> I had to
> >>  - disable special interwiki extension in line 215 of localsettings.php
> >>  - ln -s load.php from regular sl wiki which was missing
> >
> > My apologies for not testing this myself! You may also need to run the
> > maintenance script:
> >
> >  cd maintenance
> >  php update.php
> >
> > If it doesn't find the right LocalSettings.php file because maintenance
> > is a symlink, you may temporarily copy the directory from the main wiki.
> > I've ran into this before.
> >
> > Could someone please check the other Local Labs wikis and fix them as
> > needed?
>
> icarito do you have enough rights to perform this "fixing" action? for
> all the other local labs?

Nope! Also, I get:
 "1146: Table 'pe_sugarlabswiki.iwlinks' doesn't exist (localhost)"
When editing the wiki - edits do work but error looks ugly.
Guess interwiki links were required.
Will look into it further. If given privs I can probably fix other Local Labs.
Regards,
--
Sebastian Silva <sebastian at somosazucar.org>