[Systems] PHP 5.3 on sunjammer

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Sun Apr 15 20:42:05 EDT 2012

We've been running PHP 5.2.x on sunjammer for a while for compatibility
with some old Drupal plugins we were hosting for OLE.

Now that OLE migrated most of its web presence to a separate VM, we
could switch back to PHP 5.3.2 and thus align sunjammer with Lucid.

As a side effect, we now have a working instance of AgenDAV, a really
nice ajax web calendar application which complements Davical. If you're
interested, try it out here using your ldap credentials:

  https://webcal.sugarlabs.org/
  https://cal.sugarlabs.org/

--
Bernie Innocenti