[Systems] Jita is down

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Apr 4 10:36:30 EDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-04-04 at 06:40 +0000, Aleksey Lim wrote:
> > AFAIK, this is going to be the pootle production server.
>
> Why not reusing new VM with trisquel/ubutnu LTS from the beginning then?
> Or you are planing to use exactly Fedora-14?

I had to talk with dogi to make sure he's ok with creating a new VM on
housetree, which is extremely overloaded at the moment.

My understanding is that he also prefers a separate VM for Pootle, but I
won't have time to set it up during the work week. Maybe I'll find the
time this week-end, but please don't block on me for this useful work.

> btw, in case of sotrage space on jita, /srv/obs contains 7G free but it
> might grow after adding new repositories/packages that Sweets
> Distribution provides.

I think we could add a new drive.

 \X/  http://codewiz.org