[Systems] munin.sl.org updated to version 2.0-beta4-1

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Sep 27 19:46:18 EDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 19:37 +0100, Raul Gutierrez Segales wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as per suggested by Bernie and after some testing in
> serendipity.sugarlabs.org I updated munin (and munin-common) on
> Sunjammer. As a result, we now have shiny new UI experience and it also
> feels (a bit) faster.
>
> Let me know how munin is working for monitoring the services you care
> about.

All graphs for sunjammer seem to have stopped updating a few hours ago:

  http://munin.sugarlabs.org/sugarlabs.org/sunjammer.sugarlabs.org/index.html

Could someone please investigate? Besides this, Munin 2.0 is totally
awesome. Thanks for packaging it up!

> On the other hand, I noticed memcached in ASLO looks dead since June.
> Not sure if memcached was deliberately shutdown or if munin is just not
> reporting correctly or.... Just wanted to give a heads up to whoever
> is taking care of ASLO. I can take a look if no one has time atm.

>From the IRC discussion it seems that we're not really using memcache
any more, only APC. Is everyone ok with turning off the memcache server
and the graph in munin?

 \X/  http://codewiz.org