[Systems] munin.sl.org updated to version 2.0-beta4-1

Raul Gutierrez Segales rgs at itevenworks.net
Tue Sep 27 18:29:40 EDT 2011

Hi,

as per suggested by Bernie and after some testing in
serendipity.sugarlabs.org I updated munin (and munin-common) on
Sunjammer. As a result, we now have shiny new UI experience and it also
feels (a bit) faster.

Let me know how munin is working for monitoring the services you care
about.

On the other hand, I noticed memcached in ASLO looks dead since June.
Not sure if memcached was deliberately shutdown or if munin is just not
reporting correctly or.... Just wanted to give a heads up to whoever
is taking care of ASLO. I can take a look if no one has time atm.

Cheers,
Raúl