[Systems] SSL certs expired

Aleksey Lim alsroot at activitycentral.org
Thu Sep 1 05:56:51 EDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 12:49:40AM -0400, Luke Faraone wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 09:31, Aleksey Lim <alsroot at activitycentral.org>wrote:
>
> > Our StartCom certs seems to be expired.
> > I tried to regen new ones but stuck on "Domain Name Validation"[1]
> > folowing.
> > StartSSL UI says A verification code has been sent to
> > "sysadmin at sugarlabs.org", but I don't see any emails on rt.sl.o.
> >

> www had been regenerated, along with rt.sl.o (and I think git.sl.o). I just
> installed the rt.sl.o one today.

Could you regen certs for
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sysadmin/SSL_Certificates#Sites sites and
place them to /etc/ssl/private on sunjammer, so I can update certs on
jita.

> For some reason mail to that address is disappearing. We should investigate
> that.

At least sending to Validation email from startssl.com to postmaster@
seems to work (at leas I saw forwarding to systemes-log@ on sunjammed).
Still no luck for other emails that go to rt.sl.o (seems to be rt.sl.o
issue).

--
Aleksey