[Systems] [Zero-install-devel] Sweets, Zero Install based Package Management System

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Sun Oct 30 21:59:44 EDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-10-30 at 13:25 +0000, Aleksey Lim wrote:

> > > Yes, at least that's an idea and there weren't objections from Sugar Labs
> > > Infrastructure Team members (at least for now:).
> >
> > No objections from me, I'm glad there's synergy on our mutual goals.
> >
> > One caveat: Sugar Labs is being kindly hosted by the Free Software
> > Foundation. We have agreed that we'd not use their infrastructure to
> > run, distribute or advertise non-free software.
>
> Thats the part of SL's OBS policy
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Platform_Team/Open_Build_System/Policy

Do we have to be so restrictive (no violent, sexual, subversive content)
even for packages that won't be distributed through
activities.sugarlabs.org?

The Zeroconf developers might legitimately want to package software and
content targeted at adults (e.g. OpenArena).

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team