[Systems] [Zero-install-devel] Sweets, Zero Install based Package Management System

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Sat Oct 29 21:32:12 EDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-10-09 at 12:14 +0000, Aleksey Lim wrote:
> > This looks very interesting! Do you mean we could use this OBS
> > instance for non-Sugar packages?
>
> Yes, at least that's an idea and there weren't objections from Sugar Labs
> Infrastructure Team members (at least for now:).

No objections from me, I'm glad there's synergy on our mutual goals.

One caveat: Sugar Labs is being kindly hosted by the Free Software
Foundation. We have agreed that we'd not use their infrastructure to
run, distribute or advertise non-free software.

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team