[Systems] StartSSL Certificate Installation, 02:45 am 17 Oct 2011

StartCom CertMaster certmaster at startcom.org
Sun Oct 16 20:45:58 EDT 2011

This mail is intended for the person who owns a digital certificate issued by the StartCom Certification Authority (http://www.startssl.com/).

We understand, that the certificate with serial number 293438 for cas.sugarlabs.org is not installed yet at your web site or access to your web site is denied. If you have difficulties with the configuration and installation of your secured web site, please review the installation instructions at http://www.startssl.com/?app=20 or consult with the FAQ page at http://www.startssl.com/?app=25 .
Please note that we are not checking other Internet services like SMTP, IMAP or POP3 servers, where the certificate obviously also could be used.

--
Best Regards

StartCom Ltd.
The StartSSL™ Team