[Systems] [Fwd: Subject: IMPORTANT: Mandatory password and ssh key change by 2011-11-30]

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Thu Oct 13 17:02:43 EDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-10-12 at 22:10 -0400, Luke Faraone wrote:

> Seems sensible. We should really also require people with access to
> Sugar Labs machines have GPG keys in the strong set, IMHO.

Indeed. I added my PGP key in my user page and in the contacts page for
the core sysadmins:

  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Infrastructure_Team/Contacts#Core_admins

If you are the admin of a particular service or machine, add your PGP
key next to your name in the page which documents it.

We could also create PGP keys for sysadmin at sugarlabs.org and
accounts at sugarlabs.org. RT supports signed and encrypted correspondence.

--
Bernie Innocenti