[Systems] Group Server [ http://group.sugarlabs.org/ ] - help or access required

Sebastian Silva sebastian at sugarlabs.org
Thu Jun 16 13:38:25 EDT 2011

Hi BOFHs of the World :-)

I want to try GroupServer for the dialog that is going on about Sugar
Labs South America.
Bernie went thru the seemingly painstaking installation procedure, up
until step 5.
http://groupserver.org/downloads/install - thanks Bernie!

Now all that is left to do is setup postfix aliasing and scripts and set
up an apache rewrite rule.
I would appreciate help on this especially the email routing part.

Or, maybe I could give it a shot but I don't have the required access to
configure postfix and apache on sunjammer.
Thanks for your help

icarito

--
Sebastian Silva