[Systems] [IAEP] Better links bar for wiki.sugarlabs.org

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Fri Jan 21 20:08:07 EST 2011

Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> Dogi noticed that we had two "Download" links in the Wiki: one on the
> sidebar, leading to the download page, and one in the links bar on top
> of the page which leads straight to download.sugarlabs.org.

I personally think the "download" link on top is important and should be
kept.

The Link to Sugar/Downloads on the sidebar:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Downloads/Landing_page
should be called "Get Sugar": and point to:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Downloads
Directly. I do not understand why it goes to a "landing page" first.
This is more consistent with the other items on the left Sugar sidebar
Get Started; Get Help; Get Involved.

Too Many Clicks

Tom Gilliard
satellit

Note:
I have been trying to make the Sidebar Entry for :
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit-

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit#AN_ON-LINE_VERSION_OF_THE_Sugar_Creation_Kit

A master menu for all things sugar. I think it is a useful index.