[Systems] Add new RSS to the planet

Aleksey Lim alsroot at activitycentral.org
Sun Feb 13 01:23:58 EST 2011

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 11:01:36PM -0500, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-02-10 at 14:16 +0000, Aleksey Lim wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've realized that having blog might be useful. And since I don't like
> > many words speech/type from myself, it is micro-blog.
> >
> > Thats it:
> > http://identi.ca/api/statusnet/groups/timeline/28813.rss
>
> Added, but can you please also provide a name for the feed and a
> hackergotchi to go with it?

name: alsroot's sugar pulse
image: http://avatar.identi.ca/73846-96-20100808233332.png

But I just realized that there is no way on identi.ca to make group
closed (to let post messsages only by me), and maybe it is not useful at
all.

What software planet.sl.o uses? So, I can see how to filter identi.ca
group posts to show only particular posts. btw it (having identi.ca
posts on planet.sl.o) might be useful for others and related to the work
Pablo Flores does.

--
Aleksey