[Systems] Pootle sudo access.

Rafael Ortiz rafael at activitycentral.com
Tue Feb 1 10:56:08 EST 2011

Hi.

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 10:45 AM, Sascha Silbe <silbe at activitycentral.com>wrote:

> Excerpts from Rafael Ortiz's message of Tue Feb 01 16:22:14 +0100 2011:
>
> > sudo it's working no idea why it was failling (maybe my lack of sleep).
>
> Good (that it works now).
>
> > moved contents to
> >
> > http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Service/Pootle
>
> Thanks!
>
> Sascha

I'm running pootle populator for dextrose but it seems that
dextrose3 doesn't have  an i18n structure .

for now pootlepopulator needs a gnu layout:

    #FIXME: This works for now as all d.l.o projects since all use the GNU
layout
    #FIXME: This needs to fixed in a later version
    podir = os.path.join(p_dir, 'po')
    if not os.access(podir, os.F_OK):
        print 'Error: Could not find PO file directory. Causes for this
maybe non GNU layout for PO>
        sys.exit()

    potfile = None

Can this be implementen in the repo?.