[Systems] Sugar Labs+OpenQwaq VM

mokurai at earthtreasury.org mokurai at earthtreasury.org
Mon Aug 22 01:07:29 EDT 2011

On Tue, August 16, 2011 3:19 pm, Helsene, Adam wrote:
> John, Stefan, and myself had a meeting today on IRC in which we came up
> with a plan to deploy OpenQwaq.

Thank you. I took a look, and I see vast potential for enhancing learning
and global intelligence. Has anybody talked to governments running OLPC
deployments about letting children use OpenQwaq? I believe that we need
their input on security design before we deploy anything.

See http://replacingtextbooks.wordpress.com/2011/08/12/one-censor-per-child/