[Systems] Sugar Labs+OpenQwaq VM

Helsene, Adam Adam.Helsene at ndsu.edu
Tue Aug 16 15:19:05 EDT 2011

John, Stefan, and myself had a meeting today on IRC in which we came up with a plan to deploy OpenQwaq.

We will be using a VM provided by Sugar Labs Infrastructure to have OpenQwaq installed on. Our hope is to have the OpenQwaq service properly in place before Sept 12th so it can connected to and used.

Meeting minutes can be found at: http://meeting.treehouse.su/treehouse/meetings/2011-08-16T18:17:53.html

---
Adam Helsene
NDSU CS Systems Administrator