[Systems] [Marketing] Fwd: SLOBs questions re the marketing phone number

Bernie Innocenti bernie at sugarlabs.org
Thu Apr 21 19:41:28 EDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-04-21 at 17:13 -0400, Frederick Grose wrote:
>         * possibility to organize conference call ...
>
> This may be valuable for other Sugar Labs teams.  How could this be
> arranged?

We could also run our independent Asterisk server, as I did in my
company back in Italy.

Since Asterisk is non-trivial to setup and maintain, before doing the
work I'd first like to try voip.ms and see how often we do conference
calls.

My personal (geeky) opinion is that IRC meetings scale better than voice
calls for a high number of attendees. Plus, we get automatic minutes
with links, action items and all that.
--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team