[Systems] IRC Mtg-Sugar Website Revamp/Sugar Infrastructure

Christian Marc Schmidt christianmarc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:51:04 EDT 2011

Thanks John--I can meet mornings any day this week. 10am EDT is usually best
on my end.

I agree it would also be a good time to talk about the immediate next steps
for the website. I can share new designs when we met, and it would be good
to check with Mike and JT where the content is.

Talk soon,

Christian

anything at christianmarcschmidt.com
917/ 575 0013