[Systems] JT, Mike: following today's IRC meeting, please help with Uruguay race microsite (register Wordpress blog)

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 21:51:38 EDT 2011

Hello All,

We are running short on time I will pay the $12.00. Sean needs site up and working to pre-brief press contacts tomorrow.
If we want to set up on Sugar Labs Infrastructure for next event I understand Bernie's point, but if press people go to site
that is not functioning properly tomorrow we have a problem.

We have a few simple steps to accomplish this but need collaboration.

Can I get Bernie and/or Stefan along with JT and/or Mike into skype call to get this accomplished so we don"t miss
opportunity.

Thanks!
John Tierney
#248-613-7392