[Systems] JT, Mike: following today's IRC meeting, please help with Uruguay race microsite (register Wordpress blog)

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Apr 13 20:58:33 EDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-04-13 at 21:42 +0200, Sean DALY wrote:
> we are way behind schedule with getting the bike race microsite up and
> while John & I try to get on the phone with JT and/or Mike, I'd like
> to know if what we asked of you is clear or not.

I'm very sorry for the delay, there was a miscommunication between me
and Dogi.

> It seems JT & Mike
> wanted access to an SL server, but I don't see why that would even be
> necessary since it will be hosted at Wordpress just with our URL
> http://vueltaciclista.sugarlabs.org (and redirect to that from
> http://www.sugarlabs.org/vueltaciclista which will appear in the PR we
> are submitting in a couple of hours for Friday morning distribution

And this might have been another point of miscommunication between us:
Wordpress identifies both the wordpress.com site and the Wordpress PHP
application, therefore "setup a Wordpress instance" might mean two very
different things.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti
 \X/  http://codewiz.org/