[Systems] JT, Mike: following today's IRC meeting, please help with Uruguay race microsite (register Wordpress blog)

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:42:17 EDT 2011

Bernie, Dogi hi

we are way behind schedule with getting the bike race microsite up and
while John & I try to get on the phone with JT and/or Mike, I'd like
to know if what we asked of you is clear or not. It seems JT & Mike
wanted access to an SL server, but I don't see why that would even be
necessary since it will be hosted at Wordpress just with our URL
http://vueltaciclista.sugarlabs.org (and redirect to that from
http://www.sugarlabs.org/vueltaciclista which will appear in the PR we
are submitting in a couple of hours for Friday morning distribution

thanks

Sean